Subject: RE: Don't take it for granted
From: James Schenken <jds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, December 14, 2011 12:54 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mark:

Best wishes for your wife in this difficult situation.
Have you discussed laser treatment with your ophthalmologist?  Sometimes it can be an effective treatment for this condition.
Have you considered going to the nearest university health system for a second opinion?  There may be other options to consider.

James