Re: Don't take it for granted

Thanks for the advice.

I know a couple of people with similar problems.

The RNIB website seems to be up to date about possible treatments you might care to take a look.

It seems to me that in any chronic condition there is a whole minefield of 'advice' out there on the internet but I feel that you can at least steer clear of the charlatans if you use appropriate society websites.

I also recall that I saw a note about hospital trials of a single injection protocol in the UK Will take a look to see if I can find that too.

Michael in Norwich