Re: On the topic of Photographic Educators. _ BRILLIANT

Alas, I cannot do B&W "fine-art" photography on P (though I've tried!).
Family and weddings, dare I say most shots with *people* in them is what P
is for. Oh, and sunsets. Can't forget them.

However, you, and she, are correct. For several large classes of
photographs, P will work very well. But it's the photographs that I can't
P on that I want to take.

Andrew