Re: A few photographs by PF members on Dec 10, 2011

Ok, just checking, Bob

On Dec 12, 2011 7:45 PM, "Andrew Davidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm ... not sure what this is about .,.. but as for the question of receipts I normally do not do it ... once upon a time I had an autoresponder but they took that way from me so now if I do it is when I have time ... on the spur of the moment ... to do so!

best,

andy