Re: Lightroom question

So, you have 4 2Tb drives going? Are you using Time Machine for your back-ups?

On 12/9/11 10:00 PM, Lea Murphy wrote:
My work is on one 2T hard drive which backs up twice a day to another 2T hard drive.

My personal work is on one 2T hard drive which backs up twice a day to another 2T hard drive.

It could all be on one drive but my brain deals with it better when work is work and personal is personal.

Lea