Re: Interest in year end or holidays greeting card exchange gallery?

"Greeting *cards,* not "greeting cars.

Marilyn

****
Have you ever wished you could tell your childhood self a thing or two about growing up? Would the knowledge you know now have saved you from learning things the hard way?

It's Tough Growing Up: Children's Stories of Courage
Marilyn Dalrymple and Joan Foor
www.itstoughgrowingup.com
***
Where's Ezra? A children's story about being and having friends.
Marilyn Dalrymple, author; Leslie Duffey, Illustrator
-----Original Message----- From: Marilyn
I need a challenge to get to work and photograph something new.  I'm for
having an exhibit of greeting cars.

Marilyn

****

-----Original Message----- From: Andrew Davidhazy