Re: Color management

That is how the profiles given by Epson are set up now. You plug them into Photoshop and pick the no adjustment in printer menu.  Epson started this by the time I got the R-1800 which means Epson started this method ca 2006.   Before that with the Epson 1270 (ca 2000) the canned profile was in the printer menu. Some experts claimed their was double profiling going on if one were using the later versions of Photoshop so Epson went to the no adjustment option.
Roy