HELP: Backup software recommendaton

Can someone recommend a good backup software. I would like to sort of set it
and forget it. I want to be able to restore any files that might get lost. I
want documents, pictures, music and data files (like the outlook pst  file).
To be regularly backed up.

I have a mirrored eSATA external connected to my computer to hold the
backup.

I am a bit conflicted about the system back up (image of my entire
computer). But, welcome recommendations. I have been having problems with a
failed hard drive on my Raid0 system and just had the offending drive
replace. I rebuilt the data from the good drive and that seems to be going
well, but am worried about future failures as some of the Dell folks think
it might be a software problem even though I just updated the BIOS and that
was supposed to fix a software bug that causes this drive issue.

I am running Win 7. My desktop computer is one year old.

Thanks for your assistance.

Rene
http://www.redbubble.com/people/renehales

Rene Hales