From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Karl Shah-Jenner
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 3:50 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: new screen technology

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/22/kyobo_colour_e_reader/

While it might not impress the 3D gaming krew, us li'l ol' 2D folks are
probably going to enjoy this technology immensely.   OK, it's only in ebooks

at this point in time and the refresh rate may not startle anyones pant off
but..

I know I'd be happy with interference type colours more than with what we
have at the moment  :)