Re: PHOTOFORUM GALLERY

Robert Earnest:

I¹m not piqued. I Just don¹t particularly like cameras. I would never join a
camera club.
I like lenses a bit but mostly I like photographs. Images. Unless it is
intrinsic to the image like Edgerton stopping a bullet or such I don¹t
really care about the fstops or how long the shutter was open or if you use
a vivitar or canon flash.

Sorry, I just don¹t care about that stuff anymore I guess. If you make me a
meal, I won¹t be bothering you about what brand of stove you used.
Guess I¹m just a bit of a jerk that way. Sorry.

What I want to know is what brand of shirt you were wearing, jerk..