Re: What's with mirrors?

Herschel,

I misunderstood your comment about turning the bottle.  I wasn't thinking "turn it around".....

Having done most of the nothing I had to do today by noon I started playing around with my camera, an empty transparent  jar, a wide marker, and a mirror.

The results are on flickr.com/photos/kneepayne.

For the mirror shot my focus point was the mirror.  I also learned that I need a polarizer for my newest lens.....

Bob

Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.