Re: What's with mirrors?

A mirror reflects the top at the top. The right on the right. The left on the left and the bottom on the bottom but when you turn the book around to read it you flip what was on the left to the right thereby changing left to right but not top to bottom.  When you look at a book from the back, the text goes from right to left.

When somebody looks at you they see your left ear on their right.  You may CALL it your LEFT ear but nobody has ever seen it on their left.

It's not the mirror... it's you.... and of course the devil.

herschel