Re: Anyone else getting this??

I agree with Roy's comments except for the part about Oscar.  I don't know him......

Hope I don't miss out on someone wanting to give me a new  911 this way  8^)

Bob
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.

I wouldn't answer any email that I don't know the sender. Now Oscar a photographer who was once on one of my lists sends me invitation to Facebook (he promotes himself several times a year) which is ok and I occasionally get other people I know from Linkedin but I would never answers someone I didn't know.
Roy