Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5844 -York Minster

> On 2011-11-06 05:36, John Palcewski wrote:
>
>> Dan Mitchell, Interior York Minster  Shots of church interiors always
>> seem to me to be an exploitation of the power of religious people's
>> faith than on the visual material itself.

It's a record shot of a building, a very old beautiful building, and - considering it was done on a phone - I'm happy it is a reasonably accurate record.

However it is odd no-one has commented on the composition, the lighting, the photograph, - rather than the significance of the building.  In a visit lasting most of the morning this picture was the one with which I was most satisfied photographically, among the many taken.