Re: A request for advice regarding use of pictures

Thanks guys
I put those pictures up to share with my family on the other side of the world.... I think I have to make the (c) clearer

I will monitor their site in case they decide to use them

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Alberto Tirado <fotodiseno2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: Emily L. Ferguson

> Every photographer that gives away his work makes it more difficult for all
> photographers who are actually trying to make a living to do so.

Pretty much what has been said, but specially the above.

And to support her point: "Wetu’s mission is to supply all the
industry players with interactive sales & marketing tools that help
convert sales". Pretty fancy site, pretty clear money-making goals.
You stated you don't intend to make money, which is fine. But then again, what would you want a credit for? (credit = exposure = contacts = commissioned work = money!).

OTOH, they will likely find someone willing to give their pictures for a credit, so I am at odds trying to give fair advise!

Alberto Tirado