Re: It's Always Something

Weddings are dangerous - with the best will in the world it's still complicated, with all sorts of arcane protocols like who should be standing next to whom in the family line-up, and 'unknowables' like: the stranger, family outcast, ex-girlfriend who pitches up in frame and shouldn't be appearing at all - how where you supposed to guess, etc. etc.?