Promo Package

Hi Gang....

I am a Theatrical Photographer much more than a Portrait/Model Photographer. (I have been involved both on and back stage with local theatre for a long time)

I do not shoot anything that doesn't involve people.

I don't shoot still life, landscapes etc etc.

I currently do work for a couple of the local Theatre Companies.

I am looking to send a Promo Package to other Performing Arts
Companies in my area.

Can anyone direct to to some sites or give me a few links
as to where I can get some ideas as to how to put such
a Promo Package together?

I am looking at producing this package in house.

Thanks!

 Russ R.E. Baker Photography
www.rebphoto.smugmug.com
 Feed a Cat... Starve a Fever.....