This Week's Gallery

apparently no one is going to comment on this weeks gallery...so, I'll offer a few short observations of my reactions to this weeks contributions-

Chris Strevens-Cheeky
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/strevens.html

      playful perhaps, but this picture just makes me sad...

John Palcewski-Self Portrait
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/palcewski.html

multiple personalities?...or a metaphor for the many faces we all wear?...

Yoram Gelman-Crossing the Street
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/gelman.html

three guys crossing the street...so?...sorry, this photo holds no interest for me...

Sherie Taylor-Sreet Musician
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/sataylor.html

great slice of life shot...just a guy makin' his way, and looking happy about it...

Trevor Cunningham-desert spanse
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/cunningham.html

      simple, serene...nice shot

Jim Snarski-Colors of Autumn
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/snarski.html

my shot...besides the great color, I like the way the butterfly's antennae mimic the angles of the plant...

Dan Mitchell-iSpy
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/mitchell.html

      interesting observation and point of view...iThink...

thanks to all who contributed...

Jim Snarski
Baja Oregon