Re: the Next Big Thing

My future prediction is that people will run their own servers and VPNs and control their own "cloud". Computers used to be exclusive to research facilities and major companies until personal computing came along. It's only a matter of time before the Internet infrastructure becomes more individualized as well. Schools, small businesses, and, already, many individuals do just this.