Re: PF members exhibit on OCT 15, 2011

Emily L. Ferguson, No photography allowed.   Pleasing juxtaposition of
straight, angled and curved lines and subtle interplay of shades and
colors.

Trevor Cunningham, minaret.   A sleek, modern structure for an ancient
belief system.  I'd say more but this "staid" list gets all bent out
of shape whenever the topic of religion pops up.

Sherie Taylor, Culver Hotel.  Can't help but think of the leaning
tower in Pisa, as well as the Flatiron building in New York.  Nice
shot.

Katharina Kitaevea, Witch.  This seems to me like a time-consuming
attempt at a dramatic composite that doesn't quite end up as
convincing.

Dan Mitchell, Chapter House Roof.   A busy composition that seems
nevertheless static, even though the color constrasts with the
surrounding muted shades.

Chris Strevens, MCC.  Another in a series of rather depressing images.
 No people, no action, no sun.  Time for a vacation!