Free postcards for the asking!

My latest project involves making available to anyone interested a set of postcards of some of my weird and distorted photographs. Last week I sent out 18 sets to photo history people around the world. If interested just send me an email with your address and state whether you’d like 1, 2 or 3 copies each. This project will run until my postage funds or the cards for the project run out.

 WARNING: the images are figure studies or nudes. Made with a strip camera of my own construction. You can see them here: http://tinyurl.com/442ywsg

Explanation of the technique that produced them on back. They MAY possibly become iconic and collectible! I am of course trying to make this work rise out of the boxes stored in my basement!

 Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@xxxxxxx