Subject: Edit software for pics
From: Redsponger <redsponger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, October 10, 2011 8:25 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Group:  I am having great difficulty in editing a photo a friend gave to me to try and improve.  It is a faded color picture of her parents on their wedding day in Jamaica.  What I found when I zoomed in on the image is that they both have a shadow on their foreheads from a tree branch.  Any ideas?  I do have Photoshop 6 and CS2 - but so far no luck
Thanks so much.
Barbara