Re: PF Members Exhibit on OCT 9, 2011

On 10/8/11 8:01 PM, Andrew Davidhazy wrote:

John Retallack - 51 Ford
I'd like to see this in the series rather than on its own. It's an all around solid image, but needs greater context.

John Palcewski - Luckiest Man Alive
I'll try not to take the bait with the title: a tender moment between a Seattle man and his daughter, emotionally caught at an Italian night club, after a long hiatus?

Christopher Strevens - Thoughtful - we will never know!
Depressingly well composed. A story in its own right. Great mum shot.

Sherie Taylor - Kirk Douglas Theather at night
The best image I've seen from you. Impeccable night shot. I even like the wide angle distortion.

Emily Ferguson - In NYC
Hello. Minimalism and a greeting. I felt engaged with this image, briefly. Although, the elements seem disconnected. Perhaps a token greeting...being polite without intending to further the conversation.