Re: Everybody Is A Photographer

I also want to clear something up
I am NOT currently using a 10d

My point was that its the Photographer
not the camera that makes the difference.

As example I stated that I could do better with an old 10d
that Uncle Fred with his new $3k Swartzoflex 5000

Also..........

Lets say that I bought the Swartzoflex 5000
and I was doing some good stuff..........
All my customers are real happy with my work.

On Jan 1st Swartzoflex now comes out with
the NEW Swartzoflex 6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I go out and buy that I will miraculously
become a better Photographer?  My knowledge
of lighting and posing will suddenly be better?

All my of previous work that everyone has been
happy with will now look like something done
by a rank armature?

I don't find the need to go out EVERY YEAR
and buy a new camera or flash or computer.

Sure when something wears out or breaks
I will look and see whats on the market............

Even then I often don't spend the big bucks
on the most current model.