Re: Everybody Is A Photographer

And of course they can, with cameras that have auto-focus, multi-segment
metering, scene modes, and if that isn't enough, photoshop. But
photography has become a commodity since the Brownie. As with anything
else, professionals must distinguish themselves by using creativity (not
cliche), consistency, and versatility.

And of course, a professional rarely makes technical mistakes, and knows
how to cover up the mistakes that are made.

Andrew