Anybody know anything about this?

In the mail today I received a DVD   "Ultimate Photo Guide  -  Digital Photography Series"    Also on the cover "Photography Essentials: Getting the most from your DSLR"    presented by Karl Taylor   Ultimate PhotoGuide is a trademark of TN Marketing LLC

The paperwork that came with it  says that because I didn't ask for this special DVD, I don't have to participate or send it back, and I can consider it a free gift.  If I want to send it back they supplied a postage paid mailer.....

If I want to participate send them $12.95 and I'll get a DVD every 2-3 months at the regular price plus S&H.  No mention of what the "regular price" is so  I called the 800 number and the regular price is $28 with S&H........

Any experiences with this outfit or comments about them?

Thanks,
Bob

PS:  I have a grandson that was getting good, according to a pro in Atlanta,  Then six years of college came along but he has graduated so the series may be of value since the last time he picked up a SLR it was film.

--
Money can't buy happiness--- But somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.