Digital Files

Hi, All my photographs stored as digital files have vanished. This is because my computer was virused.

I am now back from Hungary just as a revolution started. People there are very hungry because of low pay and lack of work. This will get worse in winter. Things are worse in Rumania.

I got back to the UK on a loan from my cousin and arrived here with no money at all. I was given food by some wonderful fellow passengers and the next day the airport chaplain paid my fare from the airport to my home town where my social worker bought me some food. The next day a local charity gave me money for emergency food.

My money was stolen by my Hungarian wife who appears to be a multiple murderer and thief.

I was told the peasants had taken over the farms. One man murdered was rich any never gave anything away.

I did spend some money myself, quite a lot actually, but I became very confused and lost track of my money.

I do not think that the revolutionaries want communism back but have aspirations similar to the Arab revolutions.

All the images I captured in Hungary are on my web site: http://www.chrisspages.co.uk/myimages/

It appears that the promise of capitalism has not materialised and numerous young women are being kidnapped for sex slavery by raiders who appear to be British. They are grabbed and lobotomised through the roof of the mouth then taken by car to the UK where aristocrats keep the as domestic sex pets. I have been offered one, possibly two with consequences if I do not accept.

If the raiders are caught they are beheaded in public by Hungarian soldiers.

I saw the stalk nests come and go and it got to 49 C there and I was eaten by scarab beetles that lived in the wall of the small hotel where I stayed.

The walls of the houses suffer from ice damage. It gets to -20 in winter in the south where I was.

I also took an excursion to Beograd (Belgrade) an visited the Tesla museum. I found the people there friendly. I lived with a Serb family in Hungary and a Serb driver took me to Beograd.

I was informed last night by a psychiatrist who came to my home that they want to lobotomise me at the request of my cousin.

“Death comes but once and it is always a surprise… “. I understand mum went the way of all flesh a few months ago while I was away.

The pictures of the Tesla museum are on my web page. I will try to remember mum as she was before a man came to the door and lobotomised her and stole her money. I believe she was awarded a Nobel prize for poetry and given the job of poet laureate just before the attack. It appears my cousin made that request as well.

I was pleased to return to England. As I have no money I cannot leave.

I did not know the world was so evil.

Chris