Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 1:34 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Just wanted to share

Some news. I am not meaning to brag or anything like that. I just wanted to
share a show that I have that will open on Friday, September 16th in
Lexington, KY USA. I have been spending a lot of time I the darkroom doing
tri-color gum printing.

Here is a link to the invitation and to my images that will be in the show.
The first 14 are the new ones that will be in the show.

http://www.pbase.com/halesr/alt_process

First image is the invitation.

Rene

Rene Hales