RE: First Photographic Emulsions Exposure Time?

You are welcome! Yes, I know. I want to explore this method. I think even though we have seen his work that we will do OUR OWN work even if we use some of his knowledge in our procedures. Please share with us what you get.

I keep thinking of walking around Lexington, KY and seeing what happens if I try to shoot in a similar fashion.

Rene

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kostas Papakotas
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 7:14 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: RE: First Photographic Emulsions Exposure Time?

OMG rene what have you done?

this is what i was thinking of producing!

his work is so enticing, to the extend of going full circle and wondering if I should NOT look at it, in an effort to protect my virgin look at the method/subject!

(hope it did not sound strange)

anyway the link is saved.....thanx! Kostas

--- Στις Τρίτ., 30/08/11, ο/η Rene M Hales <rene@xxxxxx> έγραψε: