rental lens outfits

Who has some recommendations on places to rent lenses.  I know someone
that's asking, and frankly the lady is in over her head taking a
wedding.  At least she is smart enough to know the kit lens that came
with the Rebel isn't up to the task  I haven't rented from the online
sites so if anyone has any places which they have been treated well I am
sure the bride will appreciate it.

With the right lens, and automation, maybe the bride will get what she
likes.  There is a reason I don't take weddings.