Help - software correction, etc.

Dear Group: - you have always been helpful in the past.  Now I am in a dilemna.  A friend asked me to be the official photographer for her wedding.  In the past,  I have had friends that would tell me they loved my pics better than their paid photographer - just lucky - anyway - I took my Canon Eos Elan as a backup, my small Casio Exilim digital and my fairly new Canon Rebel T3 - I know my issue is most likely user error - I asked the group if I bought the Rebel, could I still use my Tamron lenses that I bought to use with the Eos Elan - general consensus said yes.  I used it several times prior to the wedding - some pics came out - some didn't.  At the wedding I had my strobeframe and speedlite - well some pics came out - some didn't .  Thought it weird for I always take 2 of same image - one came out - the next might come out as if I was shaking the camera - may I send an example for you to help me troubleshoot ?
Is there a software out there that may allow to recover some of these images?  Between the 3 cameras - I took over 600 - so I hope something comes out.  Not that it will help me know, but do any of you know a small workshop or class I could take to get on top of the Canon Rebel T3 - never had this kind of problem when I was just using film.  Guess I get a little frustrated with the delay, but the upside is as with any digital you can see you pic immediately.  My parents gave me my first camera when I was in third grade - a Brownie - since then I have had the opportunity to take pics underwater, video, and in a scientific manner (TEM, SEM, fluorescent).  I know I always have much to learn with the new technology.
Appreciate any comments.
Thanks so much
Barbara

P.S. I do have Adobe Photoshop 6.0 (which I use more than Adobe Photoshop CS2)  also use Picasa 3 often for quick editing.