Subject: Re: comments
From: Herschel Mair <herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, August 15, 2011 2:46 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

ahhh... Andrew, the photographic fundamentalist! ...lest we lose a
slither of original vision.
Perfectionists are a vanishing species... craftsmen and women who care
for every mm of picture area.
Me... I crop away with impunity, clone in missing parts, drop in a new
sky, take out an obstructive car.... align lines and change angles...
What a rule-less, even godless infidel I am. No respect for the medium
in my photographic barbarism- tearing at the heart of the art and
forcing it into servitude. Bending it's will to my own. In the end, it's
only purpose is to fulfill MY vision. Whatever it takes!

Herschel