Re: comments

Actually, I do the same. I far prefer to do it in-camera, but if it cannot
be done in-camera (or wasn't, for whatever reason), I am certainly not
against doing it in post. But fixing a poor image is definitely less
interesting to me than working on an image that was closer to what I have
originally envisioned.

Andrew