RE: Rene Hales/Keith Carter

Lea, I loved the class. It was hard work - assignmets and editing to 15 max images every day and group critiques everyday. Keith is direct with his feedbac.
As i look back i am pleased and somewhat amazed with images I got. He said we cac probably best assess the pact after abt 6 months. The group i was in
was very stimulating.

All in all a great experience.

Rene

That should say impact!

Through the Santa Fe web site I saw photos with your name on them, figured it must be the same person, who took Keith Carter's class. I had something
scheduled that I couldn't get out of so couldn't attend. But man I wanted to.

I'm envious.

Tell me about it if you would. I'd love to know what it was like, if you felt you leaned things, if he's as great in person as an instructor as I believe him to be.

Id love to hear about it.

Thanks.

Lea

the most wonderful things in life aren't things