We only retouched the image enough that she looked as beautiful in the shot as she did to us in real life.
This was shot on a Canon 5D MK II which when not being used for stills doubled as a b-roll video camera.

Thanks again!

On 8/9/11 8:05 PM, "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Andrew Sharpe <asharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>              Robert G. Earnest - Reba

A nice portrait. Mid-speech is a difficult pose for a portrait. This is
a video grab? The image as a whole looks a bit like it was worked in
photoshop: her face looks almost too smooth, her eyes a bit too intense,
and something's funny about the depth of field, but it could just be me.
It is quite possible that her face *is* smooth, her eyes *are* intense,
and the DOF is what it is. Maybe you just tweaked the saturation.