RE: UPDATE members exhibit on 30 JUL 2011

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated July 30, 2011.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html  include:

Rene M Hales - Abandoned
My image.

Michael Hughes - England's dark satanic mills
I agree with a previous comment about the contrast between the lighting
elements and the state of the buildings. Sky is without any content on my
screen. In fact the entire image might could benefit from being a bit
darker.

John Palcewski - Fountain
Don't think I would want to drink out of it, but like the grungy look and
textures you captured.

Christopher Strevens - Dinner in Mako
Is it chicken backs? Looks like it could be a taste treat.

Yoram Gelman - Liberty's Ladder
I like the effect of the rays of light, but perhaps too much in silhouette
for the rest of the image including the statue.

Thanks to Andy and the crew who work on the gallery each week.

Rene