Re: Jan Faul is Alive and Well

Emily

I agree ... about FB or somewhere equally accessible.
AND - unlike web pages - anyone involved can add thier contributions.

As far as anthing is permanent these days.

I'll try to upload higher res versions than needed.
For vagabond (the only camera I physically have) the scans more than do justice to the negatives.
For the other cameras ... I only have what I was sent and cant remember how good that was until I look.

As you say - once they are on FB anybody can archive them locally ...

Rob