Re: Jan Faul is Alive and Well

One thing we could use more are discussiosn, but i must be hones, i am
on Twitter, FB, blogs and doing actual work, i have no time left. We
could perhaps use the new G+ network, it's very good although in early
beta.

Mário Pires

Curso de Estética Fotográfica -http://esteticafotografica.org

retorta@xxxxxxxxx