Re: PHOTOFORUM digest 5744

On Jul 2, 2011, at 11:02 PM, List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students wrote:

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated July 2, 2011. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.htmlinclude:

          Trevor Cunningham - eddie floyd
Black, white(blue) and red...marvelous!

          Marilyn Dalrymple - Hiding in Plain Sight
Well seen and composed. Love the antennae (ears and plant?)

          Jim Snarski - Wet Chick
Patterns of light, feathers and _expression_ are well seen. With the concentric circles of light, lower left corner needs more tone.

          Pini Vollach - Turkish Market
Complexity of subject matter, color and pattern are well seen. A photo to look at for a long time.

          Don Roberts - X Bridge
Snow rounds edges, "X" sets this off. All elements including perspective make this a cool picture.

          Christopher Strevens - Home for the destitute Budapest
I like this, reminds me of Van Gogh's Bedroom painting...minus the color.

          Sherie Taylor - Artist at work
The red-backed chair, curving wall and tree trunk are well composed. It needs to work without the title.

          Roger Eichhorn - New Mexico forest fire plume
Oh, my! It creeped up on me. The expanse of foreground and sky minimizes the scale of the fire, but then again, it doesn't.

Thank you, all.

Belinda Peters