New Images

I have put up some new images on my web page on www.chrisspages.co.uk/myimages/ They are of my continuing stay in Hungary. I left my home in the UK because of religious persecution by Christians and I need to find a country where there is a law of freedom of religious belief (it means that I am free to believe what I know to be true), such as the EU or USA.

I hope to visit the Tesla Museum in Belgrade, Serbia tomorrow as it only 159 Km and I can do it in a day trip. I have to pass through an international border that is 50 Km south.

Chris