Re: New Ipad owner

The 50D does not have an SD card slot but re checking all the connections I think I got some bad information off one of the websites.  A card reader may work, will report back.

Ah

CF is a memory only interface while SD can be SD/IO and used for more than just memory .. and an adapter wont do you any good.

sorry, seems the eye-fi wont solve your problems, nor will there be any workarounds

 :/