REview: PF members exhibit on 06-11-11

David - Emu - Very sharp against un sharp background.  Well done !
Jim The king of birds - Nice but look a bit soft in the head area. Seem to
have "noise" on the back.
Lea - 5DII EF 50/1.2 Wow ! I'm envy ! (Although the lense is to heavy for
me.) Again the hair is a little soft. Pay attention to the left  low corner.
Robert - Simple image. Well done. I like the light on the pathway.
Eric - I like the sharp area of the stones with its illumination. I don't
understand the overall idea of this image and the title doesn't help me. Pay
attention to the left border above the horizon.
Other images - I don't have comments.

Pini Vollach