Re: Question about Adobe Lightroom

If managing your collection of photographs is important to you, if processing raw images is important to you, if quickly going through shoots and selecting your keepers is important to you, do it.

I would give up Photoshop before I'd give up Lightroom.

It's THAT good.

Use it and you'll wonder how you got along without it.

Lea