Re: Free AcroPano Photo Stitcher Download - Hurry!

They try to get you to download other programs too which they hope you like and will pay for them to continue. I just say no. In fact I even used the AcroPano on some test jpg without registering for the AcroPano site.. It only works as far as I can tell with jpg format and it require a lot more memory than I got at present to do a bunch on images into one.
Roy