Re: Free AcroPano Photo Stitcher Download - Hurry!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 2:37 AM
Subject: RE: Free AcroPano Photo Stitcher Download - Hurry!

I have just installed the utility, I loaded two images specially taken to test it and it just gave the error report ?no disk is drive D? and exited. I only have drive C.

Maybe add your experience to the comments section on that page Chris..

I see someone there stated:

"Some ...excellent free alternatives:

1. Hugin: http://hugin.sourceforge.net/
2. MS Image Composite Editor: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/ice/
3. Autostitch: http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html
4. PanoTools: http://wiki.panotools.org/
. In my experience, Autostitch is really simple to use, and has never failed to do an excellent job."

I'd agree with the above comment myself, I have not tried AcroPano yet, but I do appreciate the opportunity to have it to test at some point

Karl