Re: Better snapshots!

On 2011-04-26 15:24, MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 25/04/2011 16:36:59 GMT Daylight Time, dd-b@xxxxxxxx
writes:

    What I really need is a
    more complete set of example photos for things like "move around the
    subject" and "consider higher and lower angles".

Could something like this form the basis of a co-operative activity
among us all. assuming that the professionals can spare the time to do
their bit.

There's already some talk about doing the panel again next year (Minicon is Easter weekend, rather than a fixed date).

I could certainly use better example sets for cropping, vertical vs. horizontal, and the whole set of camera position issues (in, out, around in the plane, up, down). I'll make mine available to anybody who wants to use them (and so people can see what I've already got, and which are more nearly adequate and which less). Probably doing a blog post with a gallery sometime yet this week, to document what I have so far. I'll put a pointer here when I do.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info