Re: Better snapshots!

David,

wow! it seems to me you are covering a lot of ground - just reading your outline takes quite a bit of time!
personally I am not sure what I could add to the list of topics you mentioned. Maybe mentioning for those that have iPhoto it provides basic adjustment tools. In any case the objective would be to get it as right as possible the first time if possible! How about methods for getting prints made?

Andy