Re: Adobe ACE certification

I have the ACE and ACI qualifications. I have certainly got some Photoshop work through having it... and it makes a difference to my photoshop teaching business: See my ads etc on www.ariliscorp.com where I make a point of being one of two certified instructors in the state of NM.

It's a hellish exam and has nothing to do with working in the software but more about where to find everything and knowing what every menu has in it and where to do anything and knowing all the shortcuts etc. I failed it twice before I passed it the first time... The 2nd and 3rd times I did my homework first.

You can't pass the exam without studying. Even if you've been working in the software for years.

Herschel