Re: Out of Egypt

Andy,

At 11:52 16 03 2011, ADavidhazy wrote:
Thanks to all who expressed concern and offered helpful hints. My son is out of Egypt and moved on to Budapest for a couple of weeks. You can see some of his photographs and story on a more or less blog he has at: http://theregoesmybus.com

Thanks for the link. I've just read the first page. Some beaut photographs -- I do like the one of the soldier at Ramses Railway station. I'm so pleased he had a wonderful time. But then, North Africa is such a fascinating place: both the people and the geography.

--
&i (: