Re: Japan

Thanks for bringing the Canon and Nikon announcements to our attention. Their content and matter of fact approach speaks volumes for the efficiency of their managements.

I wish them a speedy return to corporate good health and empathise with their personnel who are suffering distress or injury at this time, and no doubt grave concern for their families and friends in the affected areas.

Michael